Description of Service
Smart Resume Services (“we,” “us,” or “our”) is a service firm that writes custom resume, curriculum vitae (CV), and social media profile products. By getting any of our services, you agree to pay Smart Resume Services the fees for your order.
Use of Site and Service
- You warrant that you shall use our website according to this notice and for legal purposes and in a lawful manner alone.
- You warrant that the personal details you send us are true, correct, current, and exact in all respects and that you shall inform us of any changes on them.
- We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) this website (or any part of it) without prior notice to you. Likewise, you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for the results of such change or removal.
- Smart Resume Services owns the contents of this website including, but not limited to, texts, trademarks, designs, flash animations, logos, and images. You recognize that patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws protect these contents. Hence, you agree not to use them without our prior written consent.
- We shall own the right to copyrighted concepts, ideas, designs, registered trademarks, and marketing texts we have created.
- We allow you to access this website and give you the right to download, display, and print its contents for your own personal use and for non-business purposes only. On the other hand, we forbid you to reproduce, change, copy, distribute, or use any of the materials or contents on our site without our written consent.
- We shall not warrant the accuracy, reliability, correctness, timeliness, and usefulness of the contents on our website. Thus, we assume no liability for any loss or damage that may result from reliance on these contents.
While we use a few tools to protect the security and integrity of your personal data, we do not promise that this website is free from any virus, worm, or other harmful code on access and transmission. Thus, we shall not be responsible for any probable effect these threats may bring you.
No one can guarantee total security when sending data on the Web. While we strive to protect them, we cannot safeguard the security of any detail you send because there can be elements that may disrupt or harm the procedure. Once we receive your personal data, we shall take careful steps to guard it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
Even though we have not faced fraud since we launched the website, we know this may occur anytime soon as technology improves. Hence, we strive to keep our online payment systems secure to guarantee your security. In line with this, we urge you to report any problem, technical glitch, discrepancy, and/or dishonest deed related to our business, so we can act on them at once. Besides, we advise you to choose the most secure method of sending private data.
Use of Information
Smart Resume Services shall collect and use all the information you send or give according to the applicable laws of the Philippines. We shall strictly adhere to our code of conduct and treat your details private. We shall not share your information with any third-party website without your explicit consent.
We vow to take every measure to safeguard your details against interception of third parties.
Limitation of liability
We shall not be accountable for any failure in accessing our online services, temporary or otherwise. By using our website, you agree that we cannot detect or remedy all errors, omissions, and problems in our pages. Thus, we shall not be liable for any action that may result from your use of this website and any or all of our services.
Our website depends on the existing and applicable laws of the Philippines without regard to choice or conflict of legal principles.
Our Project Agreement has separate terms and conditions for these topics:
- Project Scope
- Payment Terms and Conditions
- Client Obligations
- Project Delivery and Approval
- Service Reactivation
- Product Revision
- Payment Refund
- Warranty Disclaimers
Updates and Revisions
We welcome your questions or comments on these terms. Reach us through these contact details:
Contact Number: 1-800-242-370
Email Address:[email protected]